Monday 19 September 2011

Saving Time & Saving Money –how Business Coaches and Mentors can help clients

To paraphrase the American poet Maya Angelou, ‘People will forget what you’ve said or what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel.’  And, in the world of business, quite a lot of positive feelings can be generated when you save clients time and money.

Saving Time’ and ‘Saving Money’ are two strong hooks that appeal to customers which leads them to buy a product or service you offer. I was reminded of these hooks today for two reasons. First, I spent a couple of hours this morning delivering a pricing strategy workshop for small businesses. The second trigger was the email about his latest blog post that was circulated by Ryan Lee (http://ryanlee.com/mini-hook-time/).

In his mini-hook post, Ryan showed how to become effectiveness and profitability with the ‘Save Time’ hook. He recalled how he doubled his income more than 17 years earlier through saving his customers time.

Here’s what Ryan said about how that experienced happened:

 “I first discovered the power of time-saving when I was running my personal training business back in 1994. Every other trainer in the world was doing 1-hour sessions – but I knew people were busy. So I offered more intense 30 minute sessions and people LOVED them. And because I still charged almost the same amount of the 30 minute sessions as I did for the 60 minute sessions, my income more than doubled almost overnight.”
Here are Ryan Lee’s tips on key words for your sales copy to let customers know you can save them time:
v  in a flash
v  fast-acting
v  works immediately
v  instantly
v  same-day
v  in half the time
v  immediate  

Your follow-up action...
If you are working on your marketing or pricing strategy and would like to find other ways to save your customers time and increase your profitability, beyond making your systems automated, then email or telephone me. I’ll discuss with you and quickly explore how you can make this happen in an Express 30-minute Coaching session.


To take action immediately:
-Skype: bizcoachuk
-Telephone 0845 054 2870


Business Coaching, Mentoring & Training
Your Small Business Coach
http://www.yoursmallbusinesscoach.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment